Our custom tailored private tour is the best option for those who cherish a higher standard of personal service and would like to combine it with experiencing Russian history and culture while in St.Petersburg. With this tour only you decide what you will see and do in St. Petersburg. Choose destinations from a wide list of museums and attractions, decide on the timing comfortable for your party, select restaurants and enjoy the VIP service with Experience Russia.
The tour package price includes an expert tour guide and driver who you’ll meet right after you’ve passed through passport control. You will also enjoy the included comfortable air-conditioned minibus, satisfying lunches, and all admission. That is, admission to all of the churches, museums, and parks that you’d like to experience. This option is completely customizable, so contact us and we’ll work with you to tailor your perfect tour!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||St. Petersburg Seaport (dockside) or Your Hotel (if not arriving by ship)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||When it is comfortable for your party|
|TOUR AVAILABILITY||7 days a week, though itinerary sequence may vary depending on your day of arrival, due to scheduled closures.|
|NOTES||Please contact our managers regarding crafting one or three-day customized tour.
Once you decide to experience Russia with us, you instantly get a personal manager who will be available 24/7 to assist you on all stages of crafting your private tour
With our customized private tour, you can choose any number of museums and any amount of time you would like to spend in each of the venues.
Experience Russia will provide comfortable air-conditioned vehicle, according to the size of your party.
Some of Our Favorite Experiences
Though you’re free to let us know exactly what you’d like to experience during our stay, here is a non-exhaustive list of some of our favorite experiences:
- Get intimate access to The Hermitage and Winter Palace before the museum opens.
- Board a hydrofoil in the city and access Peterhoff just like a royal palace guest would have.
- Watch children playing in the trick fountains as you stroll through Peterhoff Park.
- Sample authentic Russian blini, that taste just like the ones grandma makes.
- Enjoy a ballet in the Marinsky theater by the world’s preeminent ballet companies.
- Cruise through St.Petersburg’s many canals and watch the bridges open at midnight.